Sunday, September 11, 2011

branches4flowers

I am a club member over at TheStampsofLife I became a club member with Stephanie Barnard's first stamp set I think it would be two years ago this month!! I have really enjoyed her stamps.
Here is the card that I made using the branches4flowers set.
I had fun with this stamp set :)

I also used:
cardstock - stampin' up crumbcake
paper - K&Company wild raspberry paper pad
ink: stampin' up crumbcake and basic gray
punches - stampin' up
embellishments - pearls dollar store :) and the ribbon unknown brand
enjoy!

PS I should mention that I DID MEET Stephanie in Edmonton!!!! she is such a wonderful person we even had a photo taken of the two of us which I would have posted but it didn't turn out :( maybe next time!

2 comments:

  1. Donna, this is a VERY sweet card!!

    Have you done two-step stamping before? The effect is LOVELY!!

    I like EVERYTHING about this card -- its uncluttered appeal, the color and paper choices, the sentiment font, the translucent ribbon...

    Do you have a recipient in mind? Or, is it going in your have-on-hand supply?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deb! yes I have done the 2 step stamping before but not like this. This was fun to do for a change :)
    No I do not a recipient in mind at this time but I will be prepared!
    Thank you for your comment I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete