Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas tag 3

and here is tag #3
I really like how this one turned out ...
I didn't have the stamp or the embossing folder that Mr. Tim used. I used a stamp from INKADINKADO the set is called holiday words a really nice set of stamps.
The technique that I had learned here was stamping with Archival ink onto I used 2 dried babywipes doubled them up and then folded in half (instead of the felt that was used) then with my reinkers I outlined my image and words. I couldn't believe how well that worked as a stamp pad to stamp my image onto the tag!  I did place my inked up babywipes into a sealed bag and 3 days later went to use the stamp again and yes it worked just like an inkpad would AMAZING!!!!
The tag is kraft color which I cut it out from a recyled filefolder :)
The colors used and the stamped image gives me the feeling that it is from the 50's era
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment