Friday, February 14, 2014

Stampin' up February 2014

Tonight is our club night and once again we have our sketch challenge. The sketch challenge for this month is from Freshly Made Sketches

I LOVE how this card turned out. I was trying to go for a  bit of a shabby look.
I started off using my favorite colour cardstock from Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana! the next layer I used white cardstock and embossed using the alphabet press folder. I then stamped using the colours apricot appeal and cameo coral along with the stamp set called Tape It. The happy birthday stamp came from the happiest birthday wishes stamp set. I used the deco labels thinlit dies to cut the frames out. I then did some stitching and tucked in some tulle.

Now I am off to go learn some tips and tricks !

I'll be back
If you live in Saskatchewan, have a great long weekend! It's family day on Monday :)
and to all my other readers have a great weekend !
Donna


1 comment:

  1. Love that greeting framed with those dies. I wouldn't have thought of that. You learn from me and I learn from you! Thanks, Donna!!!

    ReplyDelete