Monday, March 17, 2014

The Stamps of Life crazy4daisies

crazy4daises is another cute little stamp from the stamps of life I am not sure if I had mentioned this, but Stephanie now has matching dies. So of course I now belong to "the die hard" club which means I get a stamp and matching dies set sent to me each month :)

I wanted to make a simple card and I think I achieved it. I love how this card turned out.


 I hope you can see the embossing around the petals of the flower. I achieved this by using the die!
 The ink I used on the flower and the "hello" was the archival Chrome Yellow I then used the distress inks and markers on the stem and leaves peeled paint and forest moss. For the center I used the new distress glitter. I love this new glitter!

That is it for now
Take care
Donna





No comments:

Post a Comment