Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Stampin Up Dec 2014

I have a few min.  Cookies are in the oven. I figured I could get caught up on my Stampin' Up posts :)

Here is my my take on the card sketch challenge for December



And here are our as usual awesome projects that we did.

Our first project comes from Sunn Stampin  I love the look of this card.



Our second project comes from Stamp with Amy K  These cute snowman tags were made using the Stampin up envelope punch board! gotta love a tool that is functional for more than one idea :)



Our last project comes from Simply Simple Stamping  These crackers are a really nice size. I think they would look great hanging from the tree filled with treats :)



There you go more ideas for next Christmas ! Thanks Charlene!




 I am off to go have a cup of tea with some fresh cookies !








No comments:

Post a Comment