Saturday, March 12, 2016

February 2016 stamp club projects

Here are the  3 projects that we made at our last stamp club.

I don't have the links to the projects yet, but when I get them I will link them to the post :)

project #1
Here I am showing the front and inside of this very cute card. This looks difficult but it really was easy to put together. Love how it turned out.



As promised the links have been added :)

   This project was CASE'd from Where the Rubber Hits the Road

Project #2
This is a really neat little card. It measures 4 1/2 x 4 1/2.  Love the corrugated paper. I did not realize that it comes in both kraft and white!  Clean and simple  :)

and this project was CASE'd from Stamp with Brian

Project #3
So fun! a box card!
and this is the back of the box card.


And our last link.  

This project was CASE'd from Debbie's Designs 

And that my friends, are the 3 projects that we made. Thank you Charlene for another FUN class !

No comments:

Post a Comment