Sunday, January 29, 2012

CHA 2012 !!!!

We have arrived to attend  my first CHA!!

A  little info about the trip there
We arrived at the airport a bit early about 2 pm just to find out that our flight was delayed by 15 min. and then it went to 1/2 hr delay I was getting a little concerned, and then when it went to a 1 hr delay that is when I started to worry, I DID NOT  want to miss our connecting flight in Denver which would mean that I would probably miss my first workshop which was scheduled for 8:00 the next morning. Thank God that it went well. Both Cheryl and I had to hustle our butts and grab our luggage, go through customs, find the train that would take us to  terminal B and then grab our seat on the plane. No time to grab supper!! Once we landed in Los Angeles we had to wait for the Disney bus which would take us to our hotel in Anaheim, finally arriving  California time 11:30 (Saskatchewan time 1:30 am) VERY LONG DAY !!
 
The first day was full of workshops! I will have photos of the projects that I had made in the classes. It was a blast!  SUPER inky hands! LOL
I am off  to another class and I will post again soon.
Hope you all are having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Just getting there was an ADVENTURE!!

    Sounds like you are having a SUPER time!! Can't wait to chat with you about Disneyland.

    Thanks for taking the time to post! LOVE THE PHOTO!!!

    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete