Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jan 19th "Thanks" card

Tonight is my SU club night, and once again, Charlene has sent out a link to the sketch challenge.
Here is my card using as much stampin up products that I had. Hmmm I guess I did use all su products, except for the white pen which I used to draw the faux stitching!
and here is the link to the sketch Stamping 411

I am so glad the weather has warmed up it is now at -26c feels like -35 c     BRRRRR I will need to go warm up the vehicle for sure!
Enjoy your evening
Donna
ps the temperature converted to Fahrenheit would be -15 feels like -31

3 comments:

  1. A sweet, simple card!

    Are the little buttons CLEAR with patterned paper adhered from underneath? They add a NICE touch.

    I hope that you had a SUPER time at your S.U.! meeting. I'll be interested to learn if you were shown any NEW techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder card Donna!!! :) Lovin that paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend who hosts a SU party each year and we all go a bit crazy! They are classic... I have some of their stamps that were purchased sooo many years ago and are still "in" with today's artwork. Your card is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete