Friday, March 9, 2012

CHA 2012

I am finally able to steal a few minutes to share some photos that were taken at CHA 2012. In this first photo is  Mr Tim Holtz himself !!! I was sooo excited to have taken another workshop that was put on by Ranger which included 3 WONDERFUL desginers.

Tim Holtz was the first one to teach us

and his awesome assistant Mario was there to help throughout the morning  (not sure why I had that weird look, I really was happy)
 here is my project that Tim had taught us in the workshop. I just love how it turned out.
 We were able to play with the new distress markers and water brush!!  We learned about the new "clay like" paper, and how his new Sizzix eclips cartridges work. The butterflies had been cut out using his new line of eclips cartridges. I loved every minute of the workshop.



The next designer was Claudine Hellmuth unfortunately I was not able to have a photo taken with her this time but here is my take on the project that she had shared with us.
This bag was made from canvas and we used Claudines stamps and paints. Love it!!
Her line of paints are really nice to use. You can learn more about them here at Ranger
Her paints and brushes are awesome I have purchased mine at a local on line store here

The third and last desginer was this most amazing and talented lady Dyan Reaveley who came all the way from  England to teach and show us her new products :)

and here is my finished project that she had taught us in the workshop.
Just a little something I will not forget - Dyan says "kitchen roll" we say paper towel  :)

I love Dyan's style, she brought to us her new ink sprays, stencils, stamps and images. You can learn more about her products at the Ranger site

I do have a couple more photos to post but it is late so it will have to wait till later this weekend.
Have a great Friday everyone!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad that you had such an ENJOYABLE learning experience at CHA, Donna!!

    Your projects are STUNNING!!

    I look forward to seeing your next photos. Hope your weekend is a GOOD'UN!!

    ReplyDelete