Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mojo monday 241

Another fun mojo monday sketch this week!
I have a sister who has been making her own porcelain flowers. I was finally able to see them and thought they turned out GORGEOUS!  I decided to try my hand at making some, but smaller so that I would be able to use them on cards. I am sharing my first creations on this card :) I love how they turned out. I will be making more for sure. The two coloured ones I brushed on perfect pealrs just to see how it would look, and the larger rose is what the flowers look like with no colour added.

The papers were in my stash waiting to be used.
Have a GREAT day everyone!
Donna

5 comments:

  1. Love the roses!!! You are going to have to show us how you did that.... :) I am thinking a video maybe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leanne!
      I just might do that video :)

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful...A video would be good...also how did you make the layers for your expression..die cut? Thanks - Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! the die that I had used was the Peony from spellbinders.

      Delete
  3. Oh nice Donna. That does work well together doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete