Friday, January 22, 2016

November Stamp Club

Here we go

As usual I will start off with the sketch challenge
Our sketch challenge comes from Freshly Made Sketches  sketch # 208
here is what I created
I used some craft foam and the Stampin up hello thinlit to cut the word out. I liked the texture that it gave the card.


As of today I don't have the links to link up to the projects so as soon as I get them I will share them with you

Here is our first,  project #1

Love this new ornament die from Stampin Up. And this embossing folder called falling snow is snow much fun :)


Project #2
Oh this card is just so lovely!!
Looks difficult to make but it really is quite easy and fun!

And our last, project #3
LOVE the look of this stand up card. I added a battery operated tealight to give the fire a warm glow.
Just gorgeous.

That is all and as I mentioned earlier, I will link up the projects so that credit will be given and the directions will be available on how to make these wonderful cards.

Have a great weekend!
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment