Saturday, January 23, 2016

Stampin UP January 2016

I'm back! lol
Just getting ready to go to my next stamp club and wanted to quickly share the sketch challenge that was offered to us. This month the sketch comes from Stampin' Celebration SC109
here is my take on it
Here is a list of the items I used to make this card
Inks: are from Stampin Up : Sahara Sand, Coastal Cabana, and Calypso Coral
Stamp sets used are from Stampin Up: Gorgeous Grunge, Tape it, Secret garden stamp & die, and the leaf die from Flower Flair set.

I used a waterbrush and Calypso Coral to "paint" the flower. I then edged with the wink of stella.

I will be back soon to share what we made at our stamp club group. Until then take care and have a great weekend!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, my! This is a BEAUTY, Donna!

    Love the background -- the splatters...the faint "tape" stamping...and the flower is LOVELY!

    I love EVERYTHING about this card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete