Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Thoughts and Prayers With Sypmathy

This stamp set has been around for a long time. I had to pull it out once again and came out with this lovely card. I did use a couple of retired products. The sentiment on the front came from the Loving Thoughts stamp set. I should tell you, now don't cringe lol  I cut the sentiment stamp so it would stamp as two layers instead of one across the page. The elegant butterfly punch is also retired :( love that punch.  It would be easy enough to substitute when recreating this card.




I have decided to enter  my card into the Joy of Sets Challenge
This challenge is to use a Stampin' Up! stamp set that has the letter "T"


And here is the list of products that I used

Have a great week everyone!
Donna

Product List

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Donna. Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Joy of Sets this time. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining our blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - and its so nice to bring out old sets and re-use them. I'm trying not to think of you cutting the rubber lol! Thanks for joining us at Joy of Sets Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant card for a difficult subject. Love the muted colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, it's so sophisticated in its simplicity. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very lovely card, Donna. I love the clean layout, the scored line details are very elegant and I adore your colour combination. Thanks for joining us at Joy Of Sets x

    ReplyDelete