Sunday, February 12, 2017

Birthday cards July-Dec 2016

Here we go...

July
I used the Sizzix circle flip it die #2
Looks like spring Stampin Up stamp set with the coordinating Spring bouquet flower punch.
I thought these turned out really cute :)




August
This is a Z fold card and I love them! I used the Stampin Up Botanical Blooms die to create the flowers and the stamp set used to create the background is also from Stampin UP called touches of texture.

September
Love how this card turned out. I used the stamp set called Balloon Celebration from Stampin Up and then hand cut the balloons. 

October
Tried a vertical version of the Z fold. Worked great! 

Here is a list of the products used:
Stampin Up Softly falling embossing folder
Stampin Up Balloon Celebration stamp set for the little stars and balloons 
Stampin UP Party Pants set for the WOO HOO!
CTMH stamp set For Every Occasion stamped out the Happy Birthday 
The Sentiment comes from Stampendous Birthday Wish. I have used this stamp many times!


November
Still loving this Z-fold
As you can see I used the same stamp sets as in the previous month cards.


December
I just had to use my new cable knit embossing folder. Thought it would bring some warmth to a winter birthday card :)

Whew! that was fun :)
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Donna!FABULOUS cards!

    I love them all, but I actually CAN pick a favorite from this post -- August's cards! You used (to perfection) two of my favorite new SU! goodies, the Botanical Blooms dies and the Timeless Textures stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deb! I also love the new Timeless Texture stamp set. You will be seeing me use it more often :)

    ReplyDelete