Monday, February 27, 2017

Birthday club January and February 2017

I know I posted the January cards not long ago but I wanted to post it together with the Feb cards

For the month of January, I made four cards one I kept. Each one is a little different. Love the look of these.


February
Shaker cards! love how they turned out. I love jars so when I saw this stamp and die set I knew I had to get it. Glad I did.


I needed to make one more birthday card for a friend of mine. She just happens to be in the same club just a different group.

As I was moving my craft room back upstairs I came across a stamp set, punch and embossing folder that I have never used or at least don't remember using! The stamp set is called Mosaic Madness and there is a punch available to go with it. The embossing folder is the Modern Mosaic. What a wonderful set to play with! I also used a stamp from the stamp set called Timeless Textures and the sentiment is from a set called Party pants.



It was great to take a break from moving stuff and make this card. Love how it turned out.

Have a great week!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment