Saturday, February 4, 2017

Birthday Club cards for 2016 January -June

Here are the ones for

January
This embossing folder has been used so many times and I still love it! It works great for the backgrounds and on the flaps of the envelope  :)

February
I made four this month. An extra one to mail off to a friend who just happened to join the same club!

Another embossing folder that has been used several times. I used about 3/4 of the top part of the folder.  This folder was included with a magazine that I had purchased. Love it!
March
Love this happy birthday stamp and the bows are so cute!
April
I only had to make two cards this month.
"Falling snow" is what this embossing folder is called. Works great with birthday cards!
May
I sure have made good use of my embossing folders these past few months lol
June
Made an extra one for me to keep :)
I have wanted to try my hand at making a box card but wasn't sure about mailing them. These went into the envelope quite nice. No extra postage!

Hope you enjoyed what you see. I will be posting the next set very soon.
Have a great weekend!
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Such LOVELY cards! It's difficult to pick a favorite...hmmm...maybe, just maybe, the scallop edge design!! They are ALL simply yummy! Love the flower boxes, too! Great work, my friend ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deb! I agree, it is hard to pick a favorite. but I did have fun making them :)

    ReplyDelete